If you cannot tell, I am obsessed with a particular root. I just honestly believe it cannot be “beet.” Pun completely intended. Anyways, this recipe was kind of just something that I threw together because I had an over abundance of beets and sweet potatoes.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 pre-boiled beets
- salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Peel sweet potatoes and beets, then place on a pan large enough to spread out vegetables individually without stacking
- Toss vegetables in olive oil
- Add 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, toss again
- Bake mixture for 20-30 minutes, or until tender
- Add salt & pepper to preference
I really enjoyed this recipe as a nice last minute throw together side item if you have the items on hand, and I feel like you could couple a wide assortment of vegetables together and this guideline would work well for many pairs. Maybe excluding the balsamic vinegar for some though. Anyways, here’s another pretty awesome sweet beets recipe that you guys may cherish.